Share Care Love’s mission is to support and visit the elderly home more often, and to encourage other students to do the same. We wanted people to realize the importance of caring for elderly society and family members, and to collaborate and find ways to improve their lives in creative and new ways.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered