The aim of my project is to educate the public about the overuse of energy and change their behaviors toward it, I did this by going around my school and presenting to them my slideshow and game (that is related to overusing energy). I also created a social media account to inform people around the world. In fact, I impacted a few students and their families, specifically 5 girls called me and told me what had changed about their behaviors, I also impacted my lifestyle.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom