Our project was about student depression in South Korea as South Korea has the highest suicide rate among all OECD countries. We used this project to raise awareness of the issue, reduce negative connotations, and most importantly making one more student smile and feel encouraged and motivated each day. We have created an online interactive counseling program through google forms and received concerns and replied with letters and quotes, published articles on our website and an official Korean news company, and also created posters to go around our school in order to achieve our aims.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom