Our project was based on Domestic violence. This is because Domestic violence is a very wide spread problem but is not focused on despite of being talked about on Social Media. Instead people focus more on unnecessary things. Our aim was to make as many people as we can aware of this. We held a poster competition for Middle school and High school students. The slogan was different for both keeping in mind their age groups. We had digital, handmade and painted submissions. Secondly we collaborated with the council arranging events for women’s day to be able to have a larger impact. Another aim we had was to make people more aware of violence against men. a counselling session was held with the parents and teachers of primary school kids by our school counsellor .There are men who face domestic violence but don’t stay anything because if societal pressure and the fear of being judged.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom