Our project aimed to train women from a rural village to plant crops, produce artisanal foods and sell them to generate the income they needed while providing them with the technical expertise they needed. The project has had a huge impact on the women who are aiming to become socially and economically independent, as well as powerful, functioning members of the society. The village’s community is finally accepting women labor.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered