Our project’s goal is to increase the amount of trash recycled in our local community. We thought that a way to do this was by creating a trash can that forces people to recycle their trash correctly. We tried to finish by the date of the competition but we were not able to and we had to settle for predicting the outcome and impact would have gotten if we had finished it.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered