In Lebanon today, mental health is a medical field typically regarded with scorn and disdain. For this very reason, by conducting this awareness campaign, we hoped to give mental health the attention it deserves. Due to the world situation, we were unable to complete our project as planned. We hope to spread this awareness through conferences and surveys. However, we were successful into spreading mental illness awareness within a small radius of people.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered