Our project main goal was to provide a better education to children living in low-income areas. In order to do this, we organized a book drive within our school, including all grade levels except High School. The reason for this was because we mainly needed children’s books. We also did a bake sale for our fundraiser. However, we couldn’t finish our intended goals due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are now planning to buy as many books as possible for the orphanage we were going to support.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom