‘One Smile At A Time’ was about interacting with our peers in a positive way that would bring happiness and well-being to others. We organized a weekly competition where inspirational quotes submitted by students were chosen for the daily bulletin. We planned for year 7 students to make origami envelopes, carrying motivational messages, and fun painted rocks to hide around the school. Finally, we planned a pool party to raise money to bring our project to the local orphanage. Our project was cut short by the COVID-19 pandemic but we hope to finish it in the new school year.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom