We wanted to tackle the issue of waste, in our school. We want to try to change how single-use plastics (plastic cups/plastic bottles) are used within our school by eliminating their use where possible such as disposable coffee cups. We hoped our initiatives will benefit both the faculty and the student body at least, as these habits lead to becoming responsible and sustainable citizens.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom