Our project was simple, we created a text-based syllabus that was adaptable to orphanages in rural areas that often face electrical outages and water shortages. Covid-19 shut down schools for months and in rural orphanages students were not getting the education they deserve. Our project invited volunteers to create content for these orphanages which they could use during the pandemic and long after. It was available offline, easy to understand and multi-graded content fit for orphanages with disproportional ratios. We specialized in math, English, and female health
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom