The aim of PCIS’ The Reefs is to restore and preserve our community’s beaches and to raise awareness of the urgent need for climate change to be addressed. To reach our goal we have educated students by giving classes about climate change underwater, volunteered to work at local ecological foundations in our community, and raised awareness of the issue through social media and eco-friendly flyers. As a result, we had a significant impact on hundreds of members of our community.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom