We are Seaviors from Istanbul, Turkey. The sustainable development goals we chose are Life Below Water, Clean Water and Sanitation and Climate Action. In our project, we want to affect and warn people about water pollution and how water pollution has an effect on the sea creatures. We wanted people to notice the dolphins that live in the Bosphorus and how water pollution affects them. So we made a plan about how to and when to take action.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered