Our team wants to make sure that people think and realize that they should take care of the environment and about the logging of trees that causes serious consequences worldwide. Our ecological project known as MOO PAPER is based upon recycling cow feces which serves to produce notebooks in which even though it seems disagreeable to treat with, it provides benefits to the environment
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered