Our project aim was to raise awareness of the detrimental environmental and health impact of eating meat and promote vegetarianism. We undertook extensive research and gave a presentation to senior school leaders who allowed us to trial a meat free day each month. We organised a series of educational workshops and a poster campaign and plan to continue this project into next academic year.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered