GenEco worked together to tackle the UN Sustainable Development goals of, good health and well-being (#3), quality education(#4), sustainable cities and communities(#11) and partnerships for the goals(#17). Completing the majority of the project online we coordinated together and then broke off working in our respective countries. The main part of our project was creating a handbook on all aspects of COVID-19 for our communities and online. We then began actively using our Instagram page @ggeneco to spread awareness for issues surrounding COVID-19. We furthermore began to distribute care packages in Thailand and COVID-19 care packages in Hong Kong to help our communities. Finally we set up GSL connect to help share other group’s projects.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: email@example.com
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom