CMath (from its full name “Communauté Mathématique”) is a non-profit organization whose aim is to promote mathematics and science education in Burkina Faso by giving chances for quality education to all. Our goals in organizing the first National Math Olympiad of our country include addressing the problem of gender stigmatization in STEM fields and creating a broader universal acceptance of scientific disciplines in our community.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered