Although we are students from commerce background, we enjoy the nature and love to protect the aquatic life under SDG 14 & 15. We take pride in standing up for our lakes and speak about it. Made chemical analysis of the water and protest for anti dumping of debris and chemical waste in the lake.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered