A musical instrument (if you play one)
Your special talent
An object you can’t live without (which can be easily packed)
Essential clothes to bring
Please wear casual, comfortable, appropriate clothing, bearing in mind that we will be doing some physical activity:
- Casual clothes for 12 days (e.g. t-shirts, jeans, etc.)
- Formal/Smart wear for a Gala Dinner on Thursday 15th August (in previous years participants have worn suits/dresses or traditional dress from their country)
- Sports clothing for free time and outdoor activities
- Sport or comfortable shoes
- Warm clothes for the evening and colder days
- Waterproof jacket – there will be outdoor activity!
CLICK BELOW on ‘READ MORE‘ to expand the list
Read more Hide
You will have day of outdoor activities at a Lake. So you MUST bring swimwear that is suitable for activities such as raft building, maybe bring an old t-shirt you can wear as well if its sunny and we are not wearing wetsuits
Please note that these are only suggestions. We will be posting any additional specific information on this page and will keep it updated!