We are delighted to invite Year 8 to 10 female students to take part in a prestigious leadership and sustainable development residential programme hosted by Melbourne Girls Grammar School, Australia.
Date: Saturday 4th – Thursday 9th April 2020
Age group: 13 – 15 years
This programme is designed by Future Foundations and the Wellington Leadership and Coaching Institute in partnership with Melbourne Girls Grammar and is open for international and local female students to attend.
- 8 days & 7 nights full board accommodation at Melbourne Girls Grammar (Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments)
- Airport transfers to and from Melbourne Girls Grammar in a private hire coach
- 6 full days of interactive workshops, experiential team tasks, personalised coaching and outdoor activities
- One dedicated Future Foundations Team Coach per 20 participants
Diverse staff team from a range of academic and professional coaching backgrounds
- An inspiring and educational day trip the National Gallery of Victoria
- Pastoral care provided for participants
- Tickets to the AFL at Melbourne Cricket Ground and a tour of Melbourne arty laneways
- Transport form Melbourne Girls Grammar to excursions
- Use of Melbourne Grammar’s facilities including gym, café and swimming pool.
- Free GSL t-shirt on arrival
- *For groups of 5-10 students we offer one free teacher place, £450 for more than 1 teacher.
- Please note you will need to accompany a minimum of 5 to 10 students to be eligible for a free teacher place.