We are delighted to invite Year 8 to 10 female students to take part in a prestigious leadership and sustainable development residential programme hosted by Melbourne Girls Grammar School, Australia.
Date: Saturday 4th – Thursday 9th April 2020
Age group: 13 – 15 years
This programme is designed by Future Foundations and the Wellington Leadership and Coaching Institute in partnership with Melbourne Girls Grammar and is open for international and local female students to attend.
- 6 full days of interactive workshops, experiential team tasks, personalised coaching and outdoor activities
- One dedicated Future Foundations Team Coach per 20 participants
Diverse staff team from a range of academic and professional coaching backgrounds
- Lunch and refreshments to be provided on April 4th – April 9th
- Self-leadership challenge registration and support
- All programme session materials including GSL Handbook
- An inspiring and educational day trip the National Gallery of Victoria
- Tickets to the AFL at Melbourne Cricket Ground and a tour of Melbourne arty laneways
- Use of Melbourne Grammar’s facilities including gym, café and swimming pool.
- Free GSL t-shirt on arrival
- £700 / 1290 AD
£600 / 1100 AD* Early Bird