Transylvania College & Future Foundations are delighted to invite schools to take part in an exciting prestigious leadership and sustainable development programme in Cluj-Napoc, Romania.
Please note: As this is an international programme, students must attend as part of a school group with a teacher.
Date: 3rd July – 5th July 2019
Age: 11 – 16 years old
Location: Transylvania College
Global Social Leaders (GSL) Catalyst is a unique 3-day intensive leadership course, designed to develop your leadership skills and your understanding of global issues enabling you to be a leader in your life and society. In July 2019 Transylvania College and Future Foundations are running a GSL Catalyst programme hosted at Transylvania College.
The programme develops each participant’s personal understanding of different leadership styles, and how to show leadership for oneself, in school, and in the community.
Participants will develop their understanding of the global challenges we face and how, through partnership and innovation, we can solve them. They will be taken through real life cases to demonstrate good project management and how to create their own impactful projects to take on after the programme ends.
GSL CATALYST STUDENTS
- Welcome dinner on 2nd July in Cluj-Napoca
- 3 full days of GSL training consisting of interactive workshops, experiential team tasks, personalised coaching and outdoor activities with qualified Future Foundations Coaches.
- Lunch & Refreshments at Transylvania College for the 3 days.
- Post-programme advice, support with implementing a social action project
- One dedicated Future Foundations Team Coach per 20 participants
Diverse staff team from a range of academic and professional coaching backgrounds
- An inspiring and educational trip – to a site of local interest.
- A dinner on Friday 5th July at a traditional Romanian Restaurant in the city
- All programme session materials including GSL Handbook
- Self-leadership challenge registration and support
- GSL t-shirt on arrival
- GSL Personal Journal