The Global Leaders in Education Programme is a bespoke leadership programme for teachers. It runs alongside the GSL World Summit which is held in August 2020. The programme is a perfect opportunity for professional and personal development and a chance to meet teachers from around the World.
The seeds of inspiration that gave rise to this programme include Harvard Business School’s Leadership Initiative and the University of Pennsylvania’s Positive Psychology Centre. As such, it draws upon the science of positive psychology and the latest research in leadership.
As a participant you will have the opportunity to shape your GSL experience by choosing subjects that you would like explore. You will be invited to complete a short survey before your arrival that will help us meet your personal leadership goals. Please note: It is possible to complete assignments on return to your schools, which can lead to a Leadership Certificate or Diploma. All participants will also receive a certificate of completion.
The Global Leaders in Education Programme is supported and quality assured by the Department of Education at the University of Oxford.
there are three payment options available:
- All at once – full payment of course fees today
- Deposit + 1 instalment – £245 deposit today followed by one payment in a month’s time for the remaining balance
- Deposit + 3 instalments – £245 deposit today followed by three monthly payments starting in a month’s time for the total remaining balance
What is included in the price:
- 12 days & 11 nights accommodation at Wellington College
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments
- Packed lunches for excursions
- 10-hour staff leadership programme delivered by the Wellington Leadership Institute plus full access to main programme
- Pastoral care provided for participants
- Wellington Leadership Institute teaching and support
- All staff from main participant programme
- A cultural day trip to the University of Oxford
- A sightseeing day trip to London
- Use of Wellington College’s facilities including sports fields, cafes and swimming pools
- All programme session materials including GSL Handbook
- Free GSL t-shirt on arrival