GSL Summer of Change
Connect this summer with other likeminded young people from around the world. Be inspired to take on a challenge and bring about transformational personal and social change in support of the United Nations Global Goals.
We are in unprecedented times and now more than ever we need to learn to navigate ourselves to changing contexts and adapt in ways that ensure wellbeing. The GSL Summer of Change is an opportunity to learn new skills, develop the right mindset, connect with other passionate young people and prepare for the future we want. Be empowered to take responsibility, take action and be the change you wish to see in you.
During the programme you will build leadership, future world of work skills and confidence. You will become part of a global team and will support each other in discovering your passions, tuning into your creativity and ensuring you all have a lot fun.
- Age Eligibility | 11 to 17 years-old (you will be allocated in Junior 11-14 year-old teams or Senior 15-17 year-old teams)
- Duration | 5 days of live interactive virtual sessions followed by 30 days of action
- Dates for the GSL World Catalysts | 12th-16th July OR 26th-30th July 2021 – attend either morning or afternoon cohort to fit your time zone Click here to download an online time zone converter.
What’s Included in the PRICE
- 5 Day GSL World Catalyst Course
- Access to GSL Hive Community Hub
- Celebration Event
- All programme session materials
- Invitation to join GSL Fellowship
- Certificate of completion