Future Foundations is proud to be working in partnership with CLAYSS and Transylvania College, to offer a 2 Day Service-Learning Training Course on 3rd and 4th July 2019. 2 CLAYSS trainers will deliver a training programme that will cover:
- Solidarity educational experiences within educational systems.
- Service-learning as a pedagogy.
- Institutional transitions towards service learning.
- Planning and development of service-learning projects.
International consensus defines service-learning through three key characteristics:
- A focus on efficiently and effectively addressing needs with a community, and not just for it
- Active student involvement in all stages, from planning to assessment
- Intentionally linked to learning content (Curricular learning, reflection, development of skills for citizenship and work, research).
You may attend this course as a teacher without students, however we offer a beneficial rate for teachers who attend with students.
Check our their website page to know more www.clayss.org.ar/english/,
CLAYSS SERVICE-LEARNING TRAINING TEACHERS
- Welcome dinner on Tuesday 2nd July
- 2 fulls days of CLAYSS Service-Learning training.
- Lunch & Refreshements at Transylvania College for the 3 days.
- Post-programme advice, support with implementing a socio-educational action project
- Two dedicated CLAYSS trainers who are experts in the field of service-learning
- An inspiring and educational trip – to a site of local interest.
- A traditional Romanian dinner on Friday July 5th at a restaurant in Cluj-Napoca
*€250 for teachers who attend with no students.
€180 for teachers who attend with 5 students. (You should receive your coupon in response to your school booking)
Free for teachers who attend with 10 students.