Hello, we are team Foodies to the Rescue.A bunch of 7 enthusiastic friends working towards SDG 2, Zero Hunger.Our projects include:The clean fridge challenge,the #mycleanplate challenge, evening snacks distribution to government schools for students attending special classes for their boards, awareness on food availability during lock down, the crowdfunding campaign,our personal donations, YouTube/IGTV animated video series,questionnaire and Tik tok and Art competition.This is completely different to what we had planned.These projects are all implemented after the COVID-19 lock down.
Our vision is a community of schools and partners committed to building a global movement of socially conscious young people who are equipped to be leaders in their lives and society.
We believe we need to transform education.
Join us to catalyse change in schools and communities.
Our Impact so far
– 3,500 Social Action Projects delivered
– 105 countries represented
– 10,000 young people & 1,500 teachers have participated
– 1,000 schools have joined
– 110,000 social action hours volunteered
Global Social Leaders is powered by Future Foundations
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Telephone: +44 (0)20 34 32 34 50
– Chat: click here
– Head Office: 2A Stormont Road, Battersea, London, SW11 5EN, United Kingdom